Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DIY Lace Collar Necklace

Here's the DIY for this super cute, affordable, easy, and fun project!!

It started off with a trip to the craft store to buy some burlap, and ended in crafting heaven!

I had seen the model lace before at the craft store, they've probably been sitting on that shelf collecting dust for I don't know, 30 years? Well I had a purpose for them and the cashier gave me 50% off! Yes please!

So first, find some model lace (I hope you all have access to it!) these are the ones I bought! ($12 for all!)


Take a necklace chain (I used some chains from a broken necklace I had) and use the small needle nose pliers and attach the lace pieces together. I did a few at the bottom to attach that!

And that's about it! Easy, easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment